SEO for Construction Companies
I Help Construction Companies Dominate The First Page of Google
Do you want your construction company to be a leader in your market? Position your construction company at the TOP of the Google search ranks and establish yourself as an industry leader in your local area with my professional SEO services for construction companies.
Local Construction SEO
Local SEO for construction companies is your long term, customer generating solution. As you establish your online presence, quality SEO for the construction industry will help your company generate paying clients all day, every day.
What is construction SEO?
How do my Construction SEO services work?
Frequently asked questions
Get a FREE Consultation to Discuss How SEO Can Grow Your Company
You can schedule a free consultation to discuss pricing, the process and how my SEO services will benefit your business.
What is Construction Company SEO?
Construction Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a comprehensive online strategy involving SEO tactics and techniques that make the website more visible on search engines like Google and Bing.
As a local construction company, it’s crucial to have a quality SEO campaign in place. Social media and word-of-mouth will always play a role, but historically, over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
Many benefits of construction SEO have the ability to snowball over time. Content, for example, presents two opportunities:
- The first is the potential to rank for more keywords higher in the search results.
- The second is the possibility for natural link building to occur from external sources.
How Do My Construction Company SEO Services Work?
SEO is often made to seem very “magical” and vague. Not with me. I use a proven system of white hat strategies to get your website to the top of the search results for important keywords.
Fundamental SEO Ranking Factors for Construction Industries
I use a wide array of basic and advanced SEO tactics. I completely understand you’re not in the business of SEO, but it’s helpful to have a very basic understanding of what goes into the SEO process. Here are the fundamental factors that I target to improve your search position and make it easy for users to find you:
- Technical SEO – Search engines have some technical requirements and expectations for websites. These include many factors like website structure, meta titles, meta descriptions, URLs, headers, image alt text, performance, linking and crawlability, and more.
- Navigation – Google wants to provide high level, relevent content in the most efficient way possible. It does this by serving websites that are easy to navigate.
- Content – Content tells Google what your site is about and what you can offer to it’s users. Building relevent, concise content is key to ranking highly.
- Backlinks – Search engines find and process information by crawling websites and reading them quickly. Backlinks allow them to search websites faster and create a web of authority that tells them which pages are relevant, valuable, and authoritative. The more backlinks you have pointing to your website (preferably from other high authority websites), the more Google values your site.
All of these factors matter, which is why I incorporate them in every phase of my SEO campaigns. I tie these together in a way that shows Google your website is an authority with high quality, relevent content. I also make sure to maintain a high-level user experience for anyone who visits your construction website.
SEO for Construction Company FAQs
Why Should Construction Companies Care About Local SEO?
People look to Google every day for recommendations and tips on their construction needs. Whether they need a handyman, a builder or a full remodel, you can position your construction company at tthe top of Google searches for your area. This will help you become a household, reputable name in your community.
Why is SEO for Construction Companies Important?
The way consumers find, research, and choose a local construction company will change dramatically in the coming years. Online search is a primary channel that people use to find information, services and products online. Since Google’s founding in 1998, it has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
That means if you run a construction company and want to generate new clients, much of your success hinges on whether or not you can be found in Google search. This is especially important as potential clients begin to search more often for DIY and other construction info online.
Why Does My Construction Company Need Local SEO Services?
5 Crucial Reasons Why Construction Companies Need SEO
- Pay-per-click like Google ads, Facebook ads, etc are short term solutions. They certainly can have value, but as soon as you stop paying, they stop producing. SEO is an investment. It can provide short term, immediate results, but more importantly, your content will continue to provide results for years.
- 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, only 10 percent from paid search, and 5 percent for social.
- Studies show that the vast majority of mobile phone users search via Google or Bing EVERY DAY!
- According to Hubspot, over a two year period, there was a 900%+ growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me.” (Think with Google, 2018)
- Results show that over 50% of search result clicks go to the top 3 results, with over 33% of those going to the #1 result on Google.
Ready To Dominate the First Page?
Get more information on pricing and the process.