Contractor Lead Generation Expertise
Dominate the first page of Google. Get more business for your Contracting company!
Local Contractor SEO
Local SEO for contractors is a long term, customer generating solution. As you establish your online presence, quality SEO for the contracting industry will help your company generate paying clients all day, every day.
Websites for Contractor Services
I’m a professional web designer in Michigan. I build fully responsive, modern websites designed to convert leads into customers and help build your business.
Over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
What is Contractor SEO?
Contractor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a comprehensive online strategy involving SEO tactics and techniques that make the website more visible on search engines like Google and Bing.
As a local contractor, it’s crucial to have a quality SEO campaign in place. Social media and word-of-mouth will always play a role, but historically, over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
Many benefits of contractor SEO have the ability to snowball over time. Content, for example, presents two opportunities:
- The first is the potential to rank for more keywords higher in the search results.
- The second is the possibility for natural link building to occur from external sources.
It has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
Why is SEO for Contractors Important?
The way consumers find, research, and choose a local contractor will change dramatically in the coming years. Online search is a primary channel that people use to find information, services and products online. Since Google’s founding in 1998, it has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
That means if you run a contracting business and want to generate new clients, much of your success hinges on whether or not you can be found in Google search. This is especially important if you haven’t built up clientele for effectie word of mouth advertising.
Why Does My Contracting Business Need Local SEO Services?
5 Crucial Reasons Why Contractors Need SEO
- Pay-per-click like Google ads, Facebook ads, etc are short term solutions. They certainly can have value, but as soon as you stop paying, they stop producing. SEO is an investment. It can provide short term, immediate results, but more importantly, your content will continue to provide results for years.
- 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, only 10 percent from paid search, and 5 percent for social.
- Studies show that the vast majority of mobile phone users search via Google or Bing EVERY DAY!
- According to Hubspot, over a two year period, there was a 900%+ growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me.” (Think with Google, 2018)
- Results show that over 50% of search result clicks go to the top 3 results, with over 33% of those going to the #1 result on Google.
SEO for Contracting Services – What Do I Actually Do For You?
SEO is often made to seem very “magical” and vague. Not with me. I use a proven system of white hat strategies to get your website to the top of the search results for important keywords.
Fundamental SEO Ranking Factors for Contractors
I use a wide array of basic and advanced SEO tactics. I completely understand you’re not in the business of SEO, but it’s helpful to have a very basic understanding of what goes into the SEO process. Here are the fundamental factors that I target to improve your search position and make it easy for users to find you:
- Technical SEO – Search engines have some technical requirements and expectations for websites. These include many factors like website structure, meta titles, meta descriptions, URLs, headers, image alt text, performance, linking and crawlability, and more.
- Navigation – Google wants to provide high level, relevent content in the most efficient way possible. It does this by serving websites that are easy to navigate.
- Content – Content tells Google what your site is about and what you can offer to it’s users. Building relevent, concise content is key to ranking highly.
- Backlinks – Search engines find and process information by crawling websites and reading them quickly. Backlinks allow them to search websites faster and create a web of authority that tells them which pages are relevant, valuable, and authoritative. The more backlinks you have pointing to your website (preferably from other high authority websites), the more Google values your site.
All of these factors matter, which is why I incorporate them in every phase of my SEO campaigns. I tie these together in a way that shows Google your website is an authority with high quality, relevent content. I also make sure to maintain a high-level user experience for anyone who visits your contractor lead generation website.
Key Takeaways – Why Should Contractors Care About Local SEO?
People look to Google every day for recommendations on local professionals. Positioning your contractors services better in search results gives your business an opportunity to stand out amongst the competition. You can effectively market your professionalism and success, as well as provide useful information via your website using local SEO tactics.
growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me."
of customers research products via website before making a buying decision
Lead Generation Websites for Contractors Help Generate More Revenue
Why do you need a website? Because contracting services are a top local search when it comes to Google. Residents in your community want to be able to research and find a professional contrractor prior to contacting anyone. Having a professional contractors services website can help build confidence in your business.
Why Does My Contracting Business Need a Website?
The Importance of Lead Generation Websites for Contractors
Contractors need a website because the way that consumers find businesses has changed. In addition to that, when it comes to local contrractors, customers want to see reviews, professionalism, and know that you’re a real person!
Contractors need a website where they can properly explain the importance of finding the right pro for the job. Plus, you can use your website to collect leads, offer promotions and provide value.
A contractor website is the hub for your lead generation strategies and business services. It’s the foundation of everything you’ll do to put yourself in front of your ideal client, as well as create and promote your brand.
I Helped Them and I Can Help You Too!
Ryan York is amazing at Web possible! He took his time helping me create the most amazing site!!
Ryan did an outstanding with the development of our web site. His knowledge of word-press and structure was outstanding. He responded to any question we presented. Was very patient with us while collected data for him. Outstanding work ethics and we will use him for next few projects.
Ryan followed our specifications very closely and put us on a path for success. He runs a quality website design company.
Ready To Dominate the First Page?
Get more information on pricing and the process.