Digital Marketing Domination
Dominate the first page of Google. Protect more clients. Sell more services.
Local Cyber Security SEO
Local SEO for cyber security is your long term, customer generating solution. As you establish your online presence, quality SEO for cyber security will help your company generate paying clients all day, every day.
Cyber Security Website Design
I’m a professional web designer in Michigan. I build fully responsive, kick-ass websites designed to convert leads into customers and put more money in your pocket.
Over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
What is Cyber Security SEO?
Cyber Security Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a comprehensive online strategy involving SEO tactics and techniques that make the website more visible on search engines like Google and Bing.
As cyber security continues to come to the forefront and become more well-known, users will be searching more and more online for the best local and national cyber security companies. Social media and word-of-mouth will always play a role, but historically, over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
Many benefits of cyber security SEO have the ability to snowball over time. Content, for example, presents two opportunities:
- The first is the potential to rank for more keywords higher in the search results.
- The second is the possibility for natural link building to occur from external sources.
It has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
Why is SEO for Cyber Security Agencies Important?
The way consumers find, research, and choose a local cyber security company will change dramatically in the coming years. Online search is a primary channel that people use to find information, services and products online. Since Google’s founding in 1998, it has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
That means if you run a security ageny and want to generate new clients, much of your success hinges on whether or not you can be found in Google search. This is especially important as potential clients begin to search more often for cyber security education online.
Why Does My Cyber Security Company Need Local SEO Services?
5 Crucial Reasons Why Cybersecurity Companies Need SEO
- Pay-per-click like Google ads, Facebook ads, etc are short term solutions. They certainly can have value, but as soon as you stop paying, they stop producing. SEO is an investment. It can provide short term, immediate results, but more importantly, your content will continue to provide results for years.
- 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, only 10 percent from paid search, and 5 percent for social.
- Studies show that the vast majority of mobile phone users search via Google or Bing EVERY DAY!
- According to Hubspot, over a two year period, there was a 900%+ growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me.” (Think with Google, 2018)
- Results show that over 50% of search result clicks go to the top 3 results, with over 33% of those going to the #1 result on Google.
SEO for Cyber Security Companies – What Do I Actually Do For You?
SEO is often made to seem very “magical” and vague. Not with me. I use a proven system of white hat strategies to get your website to the top of the search results for important keywords.
Fundamental SEO Ranking Factors for Cyber Security
I use a wide array of basic and advanced SEO tactics. I completely understand you’re not in the business of SEO, but it’s helpful to have a very basic understanding of what goes into the SEO process. Here are the fundamental factors that I target to improve your search position and make it easy for users to find you:
- Technical SEO – Search engines have some technical requirements and expectations for websites. These include many factors like website structure, meta titles, meta descriptions, URLs, headers, image alt text, performance, linking and crawlability, and more.
- Navigation – Google wants to provide high level, relevent content in the most efficient way possible. It does this by serving websites that are easy to navigate.
- Content – Content tells Google what your site is about and what you can offer to it’s users. Building relevent, concise content is key to ranking highly.
- Backlinks – Search engines find and process information by crawling websites and reading them quickly. Backlinks allow them to search websites faster and create a web of authority that tells them which pages are relevant, valuable, and authoritative. The more backlinks you have pointing to your website (preferably from other high authority websites), the more Google values your site.
All of these factors matter, which is why I incorporate them in every phase of my SEO campaigns. I tie these together in a way that shows Google your website is an authority with high quality, relevent content. I also make sure to maintain a high-level user experience for anyone who visits your cyber security website.
In Summary – Why Should Cyber Security Companies Care About Local SEO?
As cyber security continues to pop up in the media (and for good reason), more and more business owners will be looking for education and cyber security services. This can range from cyber security training, to resources, to comprehensive security solutions. Now is the time to position your company as a leader in your area.
Cyber security spending is expected to exceed $1 TRILLION by 2021. These are all potential customers that could find you on search engines. Start planting your cyber security SEO seeds today and reap the benefits in the future.
growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me."
trillion estimated cyber security sales by 2021
of customers research products via website before making a buying decision
Cyber Security Websites Help Generate More Revenue
Why do you need a website? Because cyber security is one of the fastest growing concerns today and there are thousands of businesses who need your help! In today’s day and age, people need to be able to find you quickly and easily and also understand your business’s importance. By positioning your company properly with professional cyber security website design, you’ll be able to explain your service, get more leads and generate more revenue.
In addition to that, you have the opportunity to position your agency as an industry leader during one of the most opportune times in history!
Why Does My Cybersecurity Business Need a Website?
The Importance of Cyber Security Website Design
Cyber companies need a website because the way that consumers find businesses has changed. In addition to that, the cyber security industry is rapidly changing as cyber crime has come to the forefront of the media.
Cyber security professionals need a website where they can properly explain the importance of cyber security. While we understand the huge importance of securing data online, most business owners do not. Considering how techinical the field is, many business owners may not understand how it works either.
A cybersecurity website is the hub for your search engine optimization strategies and business services. It’s the foundation of everything you’ll do to put yourself in front of your ideal client, as well as create and promote your brand.
I Helped Them and I Can Help You Too!
Ryan York is amazing at Web possible! He took his time helping me create the most amazing site!!
Ryan did an outstanding with the development of our web site. His knowledge of word-press and structure was outstanding. He responded to any question we presented. Was very patient with us while collected data for him. Outstanding work ethics and we will use him for next few projects.
Ryan followed our specifications very closely and put us on a path for success. He runs a quality website design company.
Ready To Dominate the First Page?
Get more information on pricing and the process.