Digital Marketing Domination
Dominate the first page of Google. Connect with more customers. Sell more product.
Dispensary Web Design
I’m a professional web designer in Michigan. I build fully responsive, kick-ass websites designed to convert leads into customers and put more money in your pocket.
Local SEO for Dispensaries
Local dispensary SEO is your long term, customer generating solution. As you establish your online presence, quality SEO for dispensaries will help your dispensary generate paying customers all day, every day.
Dispensary Websites Help Generate More Revenue
Why do you need a website? Because you sell the best damn product in area (at least I hope so). In today’s day and age, people need to be able to find you quickly and easily. By positioning your dispensary properly with professional dispensary web design, you’ll be able to get more leads and generate more revenue.
In addition to that, you have the opportunity to position your dispensary as an industry leader during one of the most opportune times in Cannabis history!
Why Does My Dispensary Need a Website?
The Importance of Dispensary Web Design
Dispensaries need a website because the way that consumers find businesses has changed. In addition to that, the marijuana industry is rapidly changing as recreational marijuana becomes legal in more states by the month.
Dispensaries need a professional website where they can showcase their products, their staff, and their environment. Consumers will be looking for quality, price and reputation. You can build and highlight all of those with a proper website for dispensaries.
A dispensary website is the hub for your search engine optimization strategies. It’s the foundation of everything you’ll do to put yourself in front of your ideal client, as well as create and promote your brand.
growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me."
billion estimated marijuana sales by 2021
of customers research products via website before making a buying decision
Over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
What is Marijuana Dispensary SEO?
Dispensary Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves a comprehensive online strategy involving SEO tactics and techniques that make the dispensary more visible on search engines like Google and Bing.
As dispensaries become more accessible to the general population, they’ll be searching more and more online for the best local cannabis dispensaries. Social media and word-of-mouth will always play a role, but historically, over 90% of consumers research online before making a buying decision.
Many benefits of dispensary SEO have the ability to snowball over time. Content, for example, presents two opportunities:
- The first is the potential to rank for more keywords higher in the search results.
- The second is the possibility for natural link building to occur from external sources.
It has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
Why is SEO for Dispensaries Important?
The way consumers find, research, and choose a local dispensary will change dramatically in the coming years. Online search is a primary channel that people use to find information, services and products online. Since Google’s founding in 1998, it has grown to dominate the search space with billions of searches per year.
That means if you run a dispensary and want to generate new clients, much of your success hinges on whether or not you can be found in Google search.
Why Does My Dispensary Need Local SEO Services?
5 Crucial Reasons Why Marijuana Dispensaries Need SEO
- Pay-per-click like Google ads, Facebook ads, etc are short term solutions. They certainly can have value, but as soon as you stop paying, they stop producing. SEO is an investment. It can provide short term, immediate results, but more importantly, your content will continue to provide results for years.
- 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, only 10 percent from paid search, and 5 percent for social.
- Studies show that the vast majority of mobile phone users search via Google or Bing EVERY DAY!
- According to Hubspot, over a two year period, there was a 900%+ growth in mobile searches for search terms like “___ near me.” (Think with Google, 2018)
- Results show that over 50% of search result clicks go to the top 3 results, with over 33% of those giong to the #1 result on Google.
SEO for Dispensaries – What Do I Actually Do For You?
SEO is often made to seem very “magical” and vague. Not with me. I use a proven system of white hat strategies to get your dispensary to the top of the search results for important keywords.
Fundamental SEO Ranking Factors for Dispensaries
I use a wide array of basic and advanced SEO tactics. I completely understand you’re not in the business of SEO, but it’s helpful to have a very basic understanding of what goes into the SEO process. Here are the fundamental factors that I target to improve your search position:
- Technical SEO – Search engines have some technical requirements and expectations for websites. These include many factors like website structure, meta titles, meta descriptions, URLs, headers, image alt text, performance, linking and crawlability, and more.
- Navigation – Google wants to provide high level, relevent content in the most efficient way possible. It does this by serving websites that are easy to navigate.
- Content – Content tells Google what your site is about and what you can offer to it’s users. Building relevent, concise content is key to ranking highly.
- Backlinks – Search engines find and process information by crawling websites and reading them quickly. Backlinks allow them to search websites faster and create a web of authority that tells them which pages are relevant, valuable, and authoritative. The more backlinks you have pointing to your website (preferably form other high authority websites), the more Google values your site.
All of these factors matter, which is why I incorporate them in every phase of my SEO campaigns. I tie these together in a way that shows Google your website is an authority with high quality, relevent content. I also make sure to maintain a high level user experience for anyone who visits your dispensary website.
Why Should Cannabis Dispensaries Care About Local SEO?
New states are legalizing marijuana almost monthly. As the general population gains access to recreational marijuana, the amount of searches in Google and Bing is going to explode in the coming years. Users will want to know where to go to find marijuana sales and you need to be there when they start looking.
Recreational marijuana sales are expected to skyrocket to over $21 billion by 2021. These are all potential customers that could find you on search engines. Start planting your dispensary SEO seeds today and reap the benefits in the future.
I Helped Them and I Can Help You Too!
Ready To Dominate the First Page?
Get more information on pricing and the process.